Fucoidan-low molecular weight - FournierAlternative Names: Low molecular weight fucoidan - Fournier
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Class Antithrombotics; Polysaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors; Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Fucoidan-low molecular weight - Fournier is available for licensing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 23 Dec 1999 Fucoidan-low molecular weight - Fournier is available for licensing (http://www.groupe-fournier.com/english/)
- 08 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)