At a glance
- Originator Triangle Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Avid Corporation; Triangle Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amides; Antivirals; Benzene derivatives
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis B virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Hepatitis B in USA (Unknown route)