At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene A4 hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)