Research programme: H1/NK1 antagonists - Sanofi-Aventis/InflazymeAlternative Names: H1/NK1 antagonists research programme - Aventis/Inflazyme; Histamine H1/neurokinin NK1 antagonists research programme - Aventis/Inflazyme; Research programme: histamine H1/neurokinin NK1 antagonists - Aventis/Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in North America (PO)
- 12 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic conjunctivitis in North America (Ophthalmic)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis