At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Basic amino acids; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in Italy (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in Italy (Unknown route)