BTS 79018Alternative Names: BSF 190555
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2001 BASF's pharmaceutical business has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories