Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Cell Pathways
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bronchopulmonary dysplasia; Cancer; Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bronchopulmonary dysplasia in USA (Inhalation)
- 25 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lung cancer in USA (Inhalation)