Lung cancer vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (IM, Injection)
- 30 Jul 2002 This vaccine is still in active development
- 17 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Lung cancer in USA (Unknown route)