Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Emory University; Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Israel (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)