Vascular endothelial growth factors
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; R&D Systems
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 1999 New profile
- 18 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)