At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 1999 New profile
- 18 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)