At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anthracenes; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholine stimulants; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)