Research programme: autoimmune disorders - CelltechAlternative Names: Autoimmune disorders research programme - Celltech; Research programme: scurfy gene - Celltech; Scurfy gene research programme - Celltech
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celltech R&D
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2001 Celltech Chiroscience Discovery is now called Celltech R&D
- 02 Feb 2000 Medeva has been merged into Celltech Chiroscience, which is now called Celltech Group
- 21 Oct 1999 Chiroscience has merged with Celltech to form Celltech Chiroscience