At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Developer Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Stomatitis; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Stomatitis in USA (Topical)