Testosterone transdermal - Elan Pharma
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Elan Pharma International
- Class Anabolic steroids; Androstenols; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Eye disorder therapies; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules; Testosterone congeners
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Transdermal)
- 24 Jun 1999 Investigation in Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (Transdermal)