Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (SC)
- 28 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 24 Apr 2006 PSMA Development Company has been acquired by Progenics Pharmaceuticals