Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2017 Alpha completes a phase I trial in Prostate cancer in USA (AlphaVax pipeline, March 2017) before March 2017
- 15 Mar 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (SC)
- 28 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing