SVT 2016Alternative Names: SVT-2016
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator SALVAT; University of Barcelona
- Class Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in Spain (PO)
- 02 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Spain (PO)
- 19 Dec 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Osteoarthritis in Spain (PO)