Norethisterone acetate transdermal - Pierre Fabre
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amarin Corporation
- Class Hormonal replacements; Norpregnenes; Oral contraceptives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preregistration for Menopausal syndrome in France (Transdermal)
- 17 Jun 2003 No development reported - Preregistration for Menopausal syndrome in France (Transdermal)