At a glance
- Originator Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiemetics; Benzofurans; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Emesis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 30 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Emesis in Japan (Unknown route)