Research programme: bacterial vaccines - ApoviaAlternative Names: Bacterial ghost vaccines; Mucosal bacterial vaccines
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Apovia (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Otitis media; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2001 EVAX Technologies is now called Apovia
- 30 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Otitis media in Germany (Unknown route)