Research programme: cardiovascular disease gene therapy - Boston Scientific
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Harvard University
- Developer Boston Scientific Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Injection)
- 02 Jul 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Injection)