Pneumococcal vaccine - Active BiotechAlternative Names: Streptococcus pneumoniae vaccine - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2000 Actinova has been closed down
- 14 Dec 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Pneumococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 01 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Pneumococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)