Streptococcal B vaccine - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Streptococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 2000 Actinova has been closed down