At a glance
- Originator Aral Biosynthetics; Southern Research Institute
- Class Antivirals; Nucleotides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)