Research programme: fusion toxins - Boston Life SciencesAlternative Names: Anticancer fusion toxins - Boston Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Hadassah Medical School; Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Developer Alseres Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adenocarcinoma; Hypersensitivity; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Adenocarcinoma in USA (unspecified route)