Escherichia coli vaccine - ID BiomedicalAlternative Names: ETEC vaccine - ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Class Escherichia coli vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Escherichia coli infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Escherichia coli infections in Canada (Intranasal)
- 18 Oct 1999 Ribi ImmunoChem has been integrated into Corixa Corporation
- 05 Jul 1999 New profile, split from generic Escherichia coli vaccine profile