Escherichia coli vaccine - NovavaxAlternative Names: Ecovax 157
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Novavax
- Class Escherichia coli vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Escherichia coli infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 1999 New profile, split from generic Escherichia coli vaccine profile
- 22 Dec 1998 Discontinued-I for Escherichia coli infections in USA (PO)