Oxybutynin transdermal - Schwarz Pharma
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Schwarz Pharma
- Class Antispasmodics; Carbocyclic acids; Mandelic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2001 Discontinued-Clinical for Urinary incontinence in USA (Transdermal)
- 22 Jun 2000 Investigation in Urinary incontinence in USA (Transdermal)
- 09 Jul 1999 New profile