Research programme: CCR5/CXCR4 antagonists - Queen Mary College/King's College LondonAlternative Names: CCR5/CXCR4 antagonists research programme - Queen Mary College/King's College London
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Developer BTG; Nonindustrial sources
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists; CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 1999 Available for licensing (http://www.btg.co.uk)
- 30 Jul 1999 Rights acquired by British Technology Group
- 12 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)