Research programme: adenosine A3-receptor antagonists - King Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Ferrara
- Developer King Pharmaceuticals Research and Development
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 26 Nov 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Mar 2000 Medco Research has been acquired by King Pharmaceuticals