Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines; Polysaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 1999 New profile
- 12 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Pneumococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)