LDL receptor gene therapy - Copernicus Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Copernicus Therapeutics
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (IV)
- 13 Jul 1999 New profile
- 13 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (IV)