Factor IX intravenous gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Copernicus Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Factor IX stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haemophilia B
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haemophilia B in USA (IV)
- 02 Aug 2002 This therapy is still in active development
- 13 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Haemophilia B in USA (IV)