Research programme: penetratin conjugates - Cyclacel PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CYC 300
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2006 Xcyte Therapies has merged with Cyclacel to form Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Mar 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 02 Mar 2004 Compounds from the CYC300 research programme are available for licensing worldwide (http://www.cyclacel.com)