Calpain inhibitor 1
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Calpain inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)