Research programme: immunostimulatory peptides - SIDRAlternative Names: Immunostimulatory peptides research programme - Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research; Immunostimulatory peptides research programme- SIDR; Research programme: immunostimulatory peptides - Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Immunodeficiency disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1999 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.sidr.org)
- 20 Jul 1999 New profile