Research programme: ulcerative colitis therapy - SIDR
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 29 Oct 1999 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.sidr.org)
- 20 Jul 1999 New profile