Research programme: streptococcal cysteine proteinase inhibitors - Active BiotechAlternative Names: Streptococcal cysteine proteinase inhibitors - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Streptococcal cysteine proteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 2000 Actinova has been closed down
- 14 Dec 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)