MAT 100Alternative Names: Bone fracture GAM gene delivery
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Tissue Repair Company
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fracture
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Fracture in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Apr 2005 Selective Genetics has ceased operations
- 21 Aug 2003 This compound is still in active development