Research programme: integrin antagonists - SIDRAlternative Names: Integrin antagonists research programme - SIDR; Integrin antagonists research programme - Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research; Research programme: integrin antagonists - Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 29 Oct 1999 SIDR's integrin antagonists research programme is available for licensing (http://www.sidr.org)
- 20 Jul 1999 New profile