Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation (Topical)
- 21 Jul 1999 New profile
- 21 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation (Topical)