Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Promega Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2000 Ophidian has suspended research and product development operations
- 08 Jun 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)
- 22 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)