Research programme: cytokine inhibition - King's College LondonAlternative Names: Cytokine inhibition research programme - King's College London
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 5 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)