P 56Alternative Names: P-56
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Phytopharm
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis B in India (unspecified route)
- 06 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Hepatitis C in United Kingdom (Unknown route)