TIMP-3 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1999 New profile
- 23 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)