Research programme: OX40 based therapeutics - GenentechAlternative Names: Anti-OX40L; CD134; CTB OX40; CTB-134L
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Differentiation antigens; Membrane glycoproteins; Recombinant fusion proteins; Tumour necrosis factors
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Inflammation; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2002 Genentech has signed a worldwide licensing agreement with Xenova
- 22 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 2001 Cantab Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Xenova Group