Research programme: IgE receptor therapeutic - XenovaAlternative Names: IgE receptor therapeutic research programme - Xenova
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2001 Cantab Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Xenova Group