Research programme: Staphylococcus aureus infections - BioResearch/Inhibitex
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioResearch Ireland
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2004 Preclinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Staphylococcal infections in Ireland (unspecified route)