Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator EpiGenesis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine deaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Aug 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)