Parainfluenza virus vaccine - Pierre FabreAlternative Names: J 003X; RSV-PIV3
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parainfluenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Parainfluenza virus infections in France (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2001 Pierre Fabre has merged with bioMérieux Alliance
- 27 Jul 1999 New profile, split from generic Parainfluenza virus vaccine profile